Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Apothecary Jars

Apothecary Jars are just so wonderful! They can be used for ANYTHING, and everything looks good in them. You put a simple everyday object in a jar, and it makes it look more interesting. I love the diversity and variety of these jars.

Midnight Velvet
They look amazing on a console table! I love the finish of these ones.


They make a wonderful centerpiece!

Orlando Sentinel
Perfect for storing all your bathroom needs in a stylish w
ay!

Kaboodle
I love the unique lids on these! They are beautiful with some sparkly treasures inside!

Dallas News
I adore the idea of using the jars as a terrarium! I just might need to get some just for this sweet little project!

Pottery Barn
Digging the super tall one with the sponges!

They look beautiful and elegant with flowers, and petals inside

I love the fact that you can do so many things with these jars. If I had some, they would have a home on my kitchen table and I would be inspired to change the insides according to the holiday and season. Since we are in fall now, here are some cute ideas for a fall apothecary collection:

Pumpkins and Gourds

Pottery Barn
Halloween Candy

Home in the Country
Various leaves, pumpkins, and potpourri

I know this is a little early, but I just thought it was too adorable. I can picture all the amazing things that can go in these jars during the Christmas season

No comments:

Post a Comment