Monday, October 4, 2010

My new jewlery table

I am currently in the (slow) process of getting all my jewelry out of little boxes and in the open, cause I am always forgetting what I have and then tend to wear the same pieces over and over again.

Here is what I have so far...



I have been looking for something for my Jewelry table that had height, but it was just a matter of finding the right piece. When I saw this candle holder/pillar I fell in love with the shape. It was originally a tacky, old, brassy-gold color but I knew it just needed a coat of paint. My friend had some left over blue paint from a project that she did, so I chose the color because it was free.

The little mirrored tray worked well in this spot too, and is a great place for my new bracelet holder to sit on. The tray was also a thrift store find- gotta love bargain shopping!

The blue paint turned out to match nicely with the little glass bowl/cup that I recently got at a thrift store, along with the little white platter that it sits on.


A work in progress, but I am really happy with how it all looks so far. I find myself staring at this table probably more often than I should, but I just can't help it.


What do you think?
How do you have your jewelry?

No comments:

Post a Comment