Monday, October 18, 2010

My newest obsession: Asian Cabinets

My personal style has always been influenced by the Asian culture. I love the patterns, the simplicity, the masculine and feminine, the florals, and the hardware. Having said that, I don't really think it's all that surprising that I absolutely love a good Asian Cabinet.

House Beautiful
Not a huge fan of the shirt, but it adds a nice historical look that is interesting. Love this cabinet, and the small doors that open up at the bottom! They are different, and looks amazing with a large lamp, tall candle sticks, and large vase.

Ron Marvin
More like an Asian console table! Love the height!

Ice Puppet
I do enjoy a painted cabinet, but there is something about this natural wood one that I adore!

Domino

Jonathan Adler? via Decor Pad
I love this hardware! The big metal round ones are fabulous with that white wash!

Red seems to be the popular color...

Found this yellow cabinet on Decor pad, and it instantly popped this other one into my head. Low and behold they are the same cabinet! And I am head over heels in love with it, especially the yellow!

Isabella & Max Rooms


I adore the shape, and handles of this white one too. The legs are especially sweet. Found Here
Another red one, but I like the industrial look of this one.


This is perhaps my favorite one. The detail on the side has completely won me over. I think this would look adorable in the kitchen, or in the dining room. Found Here

No comments:

Post a Comment