Monday, November 22, 2010

Lotus Decor

If you just look at my header, you will know that I love the lotus flower. Not only is it beautiful, but it has meaning behind it. The lotus flower blooms in muddy waters, and is a strong, healthy, resilient plant and is even a Holy flower to some religions. Because of its beauty, this flower makes for perfect show pieces! It works well in any room and there are a variety of ways to incorporate it into your decor.



Amy Butler lotus pillow found on Etsy
Saiuri cushion in Lime from Style Hive

Lotus wallpaper by Farrow & Ball
Completely in love with this wall paper!

Lotus wall clock by Festoon is a great way to add spice to any wall!

Lotus chandelier found at This Next

Design Sponge
I love those table lamps! I think that they would look amazing in a bright purple, or lime green color... Jut saying...

Adore these Lotus nesting bowls found at Koo de Kir
I especially love the red ones! I have always thought red things went well in the kitchen... Although, these bowls are so lovely, I would use them all over the house, and not just in the kitchen. ;)


Vintage Pair White Cement Lotus Urns from French Bluue & Co.
Can't you just imagine all the possibilities?!?!

1 comment: