Saturday, January 1, 2011

New beginnings

I hope you all have a fun, safe, and peaceful new year!


I have high hopes for 2011, and am really excited about where this year is going to take me. I am ready to leave 2010 behind me, and work on figuring my life out, being a better person, and finish things that I started long ago. It is going to be a year where I am finally able to move on, and pick up where I left off when my sister died. I am going into this new year with positive thoughts, new skills, new friends, and a better attitude and I sure hope it's going to pay off!

These are my new years resolutions, and I am already feeling good about it and the new beginning this time brings! I hope you all feel the same way!
(sounded very cheesy, but spoken from the heart)

What are some of your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment