Tuesday, March 22, 2011

An apology and explanation

I feel the need to apologize to all my readers... I used to post (or try) daily- sometimes twice a day! Lately, my schedule has been super busy, and I am spending all my free time doing homework or studying. I know, lame right! My personal and social life are severely lacking too... Anyways, I haven't been posting at all lately, but I wanted you all to know that its just for a little bit, until I calm down- until my schedule calms down- and then hopefully I will be back to posting more often. Its lame, cause as soon as I got new followers, I got busy! I haven't even had time to do crafts or decorating or anything which has been hard on me.

Okay, sorry- enough whining...

1 comment:

  1. It is really okay! Give yourself some time to get this other stuff done, and we'll all be hanging around here when you get back into a routine. Many of us are in the same boat!!! Take care! ~Lori

    ReplyDelete