Friday, March 11, 2011

Crochet Beanie with Flowers

I crocheted a beanie! So incredibly proud of myself for this! It wasn't as hard as I was expecting, and it didn't really take that long!

I followed directions from a video on YouTube, and found it to be very helpful. Although, the size of this one is a little bit more snug than I would have liked, so I might just need to give it away some someone with a smaller head, and make myself another one!

I love the flower embellishments! It reminds me of vintage hats from the 20's or something.


I know what I am doing this year for the holidays! Everybody I know is going to get a beanie for Christmas this year!


This is such a great hobby, and I am so excited that I am understanding all the little things easily. It is keeping me busy, and entertained- I couldn't ask for anything more!

No comments:

Post a Comment