Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Teal Clutch with Brooch

I think of all the crochet projects I have done lately, this one is my favorite. I love the tightness of the stitches, and the color. The shiny brooch adds a little extra oomph that it needed too.



Currently, this is my little bag for crochet hooks, as well as scissors and buttons, and any other random crap I shove in there. I keep getting surprised that I am able to stick more and more items in it, without it bulging.


I got this brooch for Christmas last year, and it has had several different homes. I am completely smitten over how it looks on this adorable clutch though!


It isn't all the way done yet- I have yet to put a zipper in it, but that is a whole other challenge. I have never dealt with a zipper, so that will more than likely require long hours of frustration with my sewing machine... Totally looking forward to it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment