Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Re-useable Snack Baggies

 I made some snack baggies for my mom for Christmas last year, but I wanted to make some for myself and I had some ideas for improvement. The ones I made for her were fine, but I just didn't like the way they folded and closed up, plus I wanted to use a different liner. 

This time I went with a velcro closing and a ziploc plastic liner. 
I Love the results!!!!
  
 They are easy, practical, and convenient! The plastic lining is easy to clean out, and makes it more versatile.
 I am totally tooting my own horn. I love these baggies and I use them every day!
 
 Perfect for fruits, crackers, chips, cheese, sandwiches, popcorn, etc. 
 


1 comment:

  1. Dr. Martens is one of the most popular brands in the safety shoe category. It's flagship
    products are the ones that are gaining a lot of popularity
    dr martens steel toe boots reviews

    ReplyDelete